Welcome to Builders. We’re glad you are including us in your career considerations. We believe that all of our divisions have a diverse offering of positions combined with a unique array of qualities that make up our company’s culture.
Are we the right fit for you? Our team members are very important to us, as they are the ones whom have helped build and grow our company to what it is today. We take great pride our hiring and recruiting process in order to add the right person to our team. Our company culture is one that is ever evolving, yet tried and true. If you are able to identify and positively respond to our company’s Guiding Principals below, then you may be our next addition to the team!
Our Goal is to exceed our customer’s expectation by helping them achieve their goals in the most efficient way possible. We strive to accomplish these goals by practing our Builders Guiding Principles:
- Commit to help grow and endorse our company Brands; Builders, Spelts Schultz Countertops and Trusses. Be proud and supportive of the company and the 300+ team members that make up our organization.
- Never do anything that would tarnish the pride that our parents have in us. Or in other words, treat everyone with the courteousy and respect you wish to be treated, and to practice high morals and values.
- Surround ourselves with the best and most productive people. We can learn and grow from one another to make us a stronger individual, team, and company.
- Be consistent and seek to be more efficient. We encourage to seek professional guidance in order to further your knowledge.
- Like and enjoy what you do. The happier you are, the more productive and successful you are.
Is this you? Please apply. We are excited to meet you.
“Customers and their projects are the most fun part because I like to be crafty and get creative so helping them solve a problem or create a project is great. I also love that no two days are the same. I love the challenge of my job to always keep me thinking ahead for how small little changes can make Builders better. Being a locally owned business I feel Builders has more flexibility and can really listen to the team for feedback for change.” – Sarah M.
“I like working at Builders due to the family feeling you get working here. You are not just another number on the bottom line like other employers. Everyone from the bottom to the top cares and is willing to do what they can to help. I felt this the first day I walked in the door. The first day at a new job is always a little stressful but everyone I interacted with went out of their way to help me succeed.” – Adam W.