3522 W 2nd St
Grand Island, NE 68803
Mon – Fri: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sat – Sun: Closed
Manufacturing Quality Wood Trusses Since 1995
Providing Wholesale Wall, Floor, & Roof Trusses
Spelts Schultz Truss is a wholesale wood wall, floor, and roof truss manufacturing company based out of Central Nebraska.
Professional Resourcing for:
Senior Living Centers
//Why Choose Us
- Locally owned and operated since 1958
- Inspected regularly by two third party inspection agencies- TPI and SBCA
- On going training, team longevity, and over 100 years combined industry experience
- Quality controlled product
- Constructed by state of the art equipment
- Savings in material and labor costs and job site construction time
- Designed and manufactured to meet or design to exceed code standards
- Every project designed for strength, accuracy, and savings
- Enhanced productivity which reduces lead times
- On the cutting edge for changes in the marketplace, equipment, training, ect
- Collaborate with industry leader to bring cutting edge changes to the construction industry.
- Designing with a framers point of view
“Spelts Schultz Truss people do a great job. Great people to work with, and also make things happen in a short time.”
– A. Ballmer, Hicken Lumber Co.
To Focus on delivering value added services to our customer, both internal and external.
While developing our system, our associates’ and ourselves.
Never forgetting and anticipating our customer’s needs.
SCORE is a certification program created for the structural building components industry at the request of SBCA members and offers members a way to show both their customers and other industry professionals how committed they are to continuous improvement. These programs aim to provide you with methods to implement the industry’s best practices.
Benefits of SCORE Certification include:
- In-Plant WTCA Quality control
- Truss Technician training
- Jobsite packages
- In-Plant Basic Training
- Operation Safety
//Committed to Improvement
PATA (Plan and Task Assignments) is a software system used by Spelts Shultz to help you save time and money.
Benefits of PATA:
- Helps manufacturing to manage cost and to then pass that savings to the customer
- Real time reporting helps to understand the status of the project instantaneously to assist on time delivery
- Internal communication- schedule estimates, orders and mange the designers to make sure we are doing the right tasks at the right time
- A data collection system- retrieve information quickly
Since 1958, we have made it our priority to do things a little different than our competitors. And while our technology keeps getting better and more complex, our formula we use to produce tens of thousands of trusses each year has remained simple and unchanged.
Our formula consists of superior service and quality products. By superior service, we mean that we will go beyond what the other competitor may be willing to do for you. Our commitment to quality control, proper training, and design expertise is unwavering as we continue to grow year after year.
We are strong believers in the power of experience. At Spelts Schultz, we strive to acquire the assets of the most experienced teammates and partners. And after manufacturing trusses for over 50 years, we’ve come up with a few tricks of our own to ensure customer satisfaction at the job site.
Finally, we believe in commitment that goes above and beyond the call of duty. We know it only takes one error to lose a customer. We are committed to our customers and the pursuit of perfect.
“The roof trusses provided by Spelts Schultz Truss Company is of great quality. Working with your team is a breeze to ensure design and end product fits together very well on site. That makes my company’s job much easier. Our Company really looks forward to working with Spelts Schultz on future projects. It truly has been a great partnership.”
– J. Reiss, Owner of Reiss Construction
Spelts Schultz Truss
3522 West 2nd Street
Grand Island NE, 68803
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Drafting & Design